THREE LIFE CHANGING VALUES TO INCLUDE IN YOUR HEALTH AND HEALING
Today’s special guest, Chelsea Roff, one of our dynamic guest teachers in The Yoga of Eating 2018, is an incredible inspiration and resource. Chelsea Roff is a yoga and mindfulness instructor, research collaborator, thought leader in neuroscience and integrative health, and founder of the international non-profit Eat Breathe Thrive
An eating disorder survivor, Chelsea has an intimate understanding of the depths of human suffering and the conditions necessary for individuals and communities to thrive. Chelsea presented a brilliant TED talk this past fall. She has also been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, and CNN. An award-winning author, she has contributed a number of book chapters, articles, and research reviews to publications such as Yoga Journal, Good Magazine, and American Public Media.
Chelsea is a true trailblazer in her field and an incredible asset to this year's Yoga Of Eating Course and Community which opened for early registration today.
After personally studying with Chelsea earlier this year, I have to say, I left our time together so inspired and full of new resources based in neuro-science, yoga, and a beautiful, anchored and gentle approach to healing our relationship to food and body.
Listen to today’s Soulfood Session podcast and Learn:
- The 3 values that will make your healing journey feel less lonely and intimidating.
- The neuro-science based connection between our mind and our bodies (great for science nerds like me)
- How yoga, positive body image, and food psychology merge together to create a holistic and harmonizing approach to healing.
- And… so much more.
Meet Chelsea Roff:
What’s a Soulfood Session?
The Soulfood Sessions are bite size morsels of wisdom from this year's Yoga of Eating 2018 online course and community that opens for registration TODAY. These podcasts are small plate tasters from the many wise teachers we have on our special guest roster this year, some personal anecdotes from me and some awe-inspiring success stories from our past participants.
I am so thrilled to be opening the registration for The Yoga Of Eating 2018 today. It is is my most complete (and passionate) body of work. A colorful tapestry of food psychology, nutritional wisdom, women’s yoga, meditation, embodiment practices, reflective ritual and resources, nourishing recipes and our incredible team of guest teachers.
When you join our 2018 circle of women before January 6th, you will get even more special goodies from me:
- Instant access to Module 1 the moment you register
- A lush and luminous online workshop: The Art and Science of Setting Intention, to help you with your new year's visioning process
- A FREE 30 minute strategy session with me (live or remote)
- A FREE copy of my newest e-book B L E N D – Balance Your Body, Elevate your Energy, One Simple Green Smoothie at a Time
I want your new year to reflect all you want for yourself in your unique inner ecology – more harmony, health, happiness and purpose than ever before.